Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trial Run



Trial packing run to see how much I can stuff into the suitcase I borrowed from Bob. (Two of these small cases will fit in trunk of Z4 with room for shoe-size something beside each case and small computer-bag size something in front of each case.) The tally - six socks (two long, four short), five med-heavy tee shirts, five undershorts, two short-sleeve shirts, one long-sleeve shirt, two short pants, two long pants.

Add one pair undershorts, one pair pants, one tee-shirt, maybe one shirt - the clothes I will have on my person.

(Weekends are for washing.)

Computer bag will contain small netbook computer, camera, cables, notepad, medicines, pens, a few first aid items, book, etc..

Crushable hat will go on my head.

Windbreaker and poncho will go behind seat.

My half of the Z4 will then be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment